-->

Tuesday 15 March 2016

E V E N T / M Y B A G


Photos c / o Garry Finch, View more here.

For those of you who don't know MyBag is an online handbag & accessories shop full of the latest luxury & designer pieces (shop MyBag New In) & I was lucky enough to be invited along to their blogger event at Artisan Kitchen & Bar in Spinningfields, Manchester.

Aside from catching up with fellow blogger comrades & supping on a cocktail or two. The MyBag Spring Summer 2016 collection was strong! With a mixture of pastel pompom designs from GRAFEA to the novelty Lulu Guinnes clutch bags. The product styling was also on point! I'm talkin' flowers everywhere! And when is that ever a bad thing?

Since getting my Alexander Wang bag it has made me appreciate designer bags on a whole new level & seeing all of these beautiful bags laid out was a real treat. Maybe it's time for me to film a classic 'What's in my handbag' video for my YouTube!

If you want to see more photos just jump on the #MyBagSS16 hashtag on Twitter & Instagram!

I'm off to have a rummage through the goodie bag MyBag kindly gifted to us! (I'm sure I'll be sharing the contents of that on here soon too!) Thanks for having us MyBag!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...